Chocolate Mint Delight Recipe
Sweeten your seasonal menu in just 15 minutes with velvety chocolate pudding, crushed sandwich cookies, peppermint candies and a dollop of whipped cream. Yum! —Jean Ann Perkins, Newburyport, Maryland
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups cold milk
- 28 miniature cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed, divided
- 1/4 cup crushed miniature candy canes or peppermint candy
- Frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Additional miniature candy canes or peppermint candy
- 1. Prepare pudding with milk according to package directions. Divide among individual dessert dishes.
- 2. Reserve 2 tablespoons crushed cookies; sprinkle the remaining cookies over pudding. Top with crushed candy. Spoon whipped topping over candy. Sprinkle with reserved crushed cookies. Serve with additional peppermint candies. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Chocolate Mint Delight
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC