- For topping, combine the dry pudding mixes, confectioners' sugar,
- milk and extract until thickened. Fold in whipped topping and
- crushed cookies.
- Place one cake layer on a serving plate; spread with topping. Repeat
- layers twice. Frost sides of cake with remaining topping.
- Chop eight candies; sprinkle over center of cake. Cut remaining
- candies in half; garnish each serving with a half candy. Store in
- the refrigerator. Yield: 14 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 492 calories, 23 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 48 mg cholesterol, 574 mg sodium, 67 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato
, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now