- For filling, in a small bowl, cream butter and confectioners' sugar;
- add water, extract and food coloring until blended. Spread over
- cooled brownies. Refrigerate until set.
- For topping, melt chocolate chips and butter. Cool 30 minutes,
- stirring occasionally. Spread over filling. Chill. Cut into bars.
- Store in refrigerator. Yield: 5-6 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 105 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 22 mg cholesterol, 63 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.