Chocolate Mint Apple Fondue
"This recipe is so simple to make, and kids love it! You can dip just about any fruit, bread or cookie that would taste good with chocolate." —Deb Danner, Dayton, Ohio
10 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 10 chocolate-covered peppermint patties, chopped
- Sliced apples
- In a small saucepan, combine the milk, chocolate chips and peppermint
- patties. Cook and stir over medium-low heat until smooth. Serve warm
- with apples. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1/4 cup (calculated without apples) equals 273 calories, 10 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 14 mg cholesterol, 57 mg sodium, 46 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.