Chocolate Mint Apple Fondue Recipe
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 10 chocolate-covered peppermint patties, chopped
- Sliced apples
- In a small saucepan, combine the milk, chocolate chips and peppermint patties. Cook and stir over medium-low heat until smooth. Serve warm with apples. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
Reviews for Chocolate Mint Apple Fondue(7)
Sort By :
Very easy. I used the small patties. It made quite a mess when chopping them as the peppermint was not a thick creme. I also used a double boiler to keep it warm. It was best with tart apples.
I response to the question of consistency, this is another way to make fudge and so after it is cool it will probably be fairly thick. Hopes this helps.
very good i would recommend to my friends
Will the chocolate harden up (on whatever you dip into it) once its cooled? TIA for any thoughts.
Haven't made the recipe, but just wanted to respond to the question about peppermint patty size. My guess is that she means the small York peppermint patties that you can get by the bag, not a large individual one. I think ten of the large ones would be too much, so I'm just going by process of elimination. Hope that helps a little.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Apple Recipes >
- Chocolate Chip Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Dip Recipes >
- Easy Appetizer Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Easy Finger Foods >
- Easy Halloween Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Halloween Appetizers >
- Halloween Party Recipes >
- Halloween Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- Kids Snacks >
- Low Fat Appetizers >
- Low Fat Recipes >