- Divide batter among five greased 5-3/4-in. x 3-in. x 2-in. loaf pans,
- about 1 cup in each. Bake at 350° for 30-40 minutes or until a
- toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10
- minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely.
- For glaze, combine the chocolate chips, butter and water in a
- saucepan; cook and stir over low heat until chocolate is melted.
- Remove from the heat; stir in confectioners' sugar, vanilla and salt
- until smooth. Drizzle over cooled loaves. Yield: 5 mini loaves (6
- slices each).
Editor's Note: Two 8-in. x 4-in. x 2-in. loaf pans may be used; bake for 50-55 minutes.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 191 calories, 9 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 28 mg cholesterol, 123 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.