The variations on martinis seem endless. But this sweet version is both creative and sophisticated in taste and presentation. It's a great way to finish or even start a meal.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen
1 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- Ice cubes
- 2 ounces vodka
- 2 ounces creme de cacao or chocolate liqueur
- Chocolate shavings and white chocolate curl
- Fill a mixing glass or tumbler three-fourths full with ice. Add vodka
- and creme de cacao; stir until condensation forms on outside of
- glass. Strain into a chilled cocktail glass. Garnish as desired.
- Yield: 1 serving.
Creamy Chocolate Martini: Stir 1 to 2 oz. half-and-half cream with the vodka and creme de cacao. Strain into a chocolate syrup-drizzled cocktail glass if desired.
Nutritional Facts: 2/3 cup equals 378 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 5 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 0 protein.