Chocolate Marshmallow Grahams Recipe
While working at a local Grange, I came up with these chocolaty bars to serve with coffee to weary travelers. Folks always came back for more...and for the recipe!
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 10 min. + chilling YIELD:78 servings
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup butter, cubed
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups chocolate graham cracker crumbs (about 10 whole crackers)
- 1 package (10-1/2 ounces) miniature marshmallows
- 1. In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine chocolate chips, butter and peanut butter. Cover and microwave on high for 1-1/2 minutes; stir until well blended. Stir in vanilla. Add cracker crumbs and marshmallows; stir until coated. Spread into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. pan. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm. Cut into bars. Yield: 6-1/2 dozen.
1 serving (1 each) equals 81 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 6 mg cholesterol, 53 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC