While working at a local Grange, I came up with these chocolaty bars to serve with coffee to weary travelers. Folks always came back for more...and for the recipe!
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup butter, cubed
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups chocolate graham cracker crumbs (about 10 whole crackers)
- 1 package (10-1/2 ounces) miniature marshmallows
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine chocolate chips, butter and peanut butter. Cover and microwave on high for 1-1/2 minutes; stir until well blended. Stir in vanilla. Add cracker crumbs and marshmallows; stir until coated. Spread into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. pan. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm. Cut into bars. Yield: 6-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Chocolate Marshmallow Grahams in Best of Country Cookies 1999, p110
Reviews for Chocolate Marshmallow Grahams
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Aug. 28, 2012
"How much easier can this be, fast and easy.Yummy! I love no-bake bars or cookies. I know I'll be getting request for the recipe on these...."
Reviewed Oct. 27, 2011
"So yummy! It reminds me a lot of fudge. We used dark chocolate chips, and regular graham crackers. We enjoyed them very much!!"