While working at a local Grange, I came up with these chocolaty bars to serve with coffee to weary travelers. Folks always came back for more...and for the recipe!
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup butter, cubed
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups chocolate graham cracker crumbs (about 10 whole crackers)
- 1 package (10-1/2 ounces) miniature marshmallows
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine chocolate chips, butter and peanut butter. Cover and microwave on high for 1-1/2 minutes; stir until well blended. Stir in vanilla. Add cracker crumbs and marshmallows; stir until coated. Spread into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. pan. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm. Cut into bars. Yield: 6-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Chocolate Marshmallow Grahams in Best of Country Cookies 1999, p110
Reviews for Chocolate Marshmallow Grahams
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Aug. 28, 2012
"How much easier can this be, fast and easy.Yummy! I love no-bake bars or cookies. I know I'll be getting request for the recipe on these...."
Reviewed Oct. 27, 2011
"So yummy! It reminds me a lot of fudge. We used dark chocolate chips, and regular graham crackers. We enjoyed them very much!!"