- out clean.
- Set aside 1/2 cup marshmallows for glaze. Sprinkle remaining
- marshmallows over cake. Return to the oven for 2 minutes or until
- marshmallows are softened.
- In a small saucepan, combine the sugar, milk and butter. Bring to a
- boil; boil for 1-1/2 minutes. Remove from the heat; stir in
- chocolate chips and reserved marshmallows until melted. Quickly
- drizzle over the cake (glaze will harden as it cools). Yield: 12-16
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 259 calories, 10 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 46 mg cholesterol, 160 mg sodium, 43 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.