- in a warm place until doubled, about 1-1/4 hours.
- Punch dough down. Turn onto a lightly floured surface.; cover and let
- rest for 10 minutes. Roll white dough into a 20-in. x 10-in.
- rectangle; repeat with chocolate dough. Place chocolate layer on top
- of white layer.
- Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side; press edges to
- seal seam. Cut into 20 slices; place in a greased 10-in. tube pan in
- about three layers. Cover and let rise until nearly doubled, about
- 30-40 minutes.
- Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove
- from pan immediately; cool on a wire rack. For glaze, combine sugar
- and milk; drizzle over bread. Sprinkle with walnuts. Yield: 1
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 258 calories, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 161 mg sodium, 47 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 7 g protein.