- a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Add coconut to remaining
- batter. Spread carefully over chocolate batter.
- Bake at 350° for 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near
- the center comes out clean. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- For frosting, in a small bowl, beat butter until smooth. Gradually
- add the confectioners' sugar and cocoa. Gradually add syrup, beating
- until smooth. Fold in marshmallows. Frost bars. Yield: 3 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 143 calories, 7 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 21 mg cholesterol, 43 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.