Chocolate Malts Recipe
"I can whip up this decadent ice cream drink in just minutes," notes Marion Lowery of Medford, Oregon. "It's a favorite with kids after a day in the pool or for dessert after a barbecue.
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 2 cups chocolate ice cream, softened
- 3 tablespoons malted milk powder
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans, optional
- Grated chocolate, optional
- In a blender, combine the first five ingredients; cover and process until blended. Pour into chilled glasses. Sprinkle with grated chocolate if desired. Serve immediately. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Chocolate Malts in Taste of Home June/July 1999, p8
Reviews for Chocolate Malts(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Dec. 31, 2009
I give this an average because I haven't tryed it yet. When I do I'll rate again! But this looks awsome and good! I'm only commenting but I wish I could make it now! We used to make all kinds of malts for the sales!