"I can whip up this decadent ice cream drink in just minutes," notes Marion Lowery of Medford, Oregon. "It's a favorite with kids after a day in the pool or for dessert after a barbecue.
Featured In: 14 Recipes for Cereal Bars
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 2 cups chocolate ice cream, softened
- 3 tablespoons malted milk powder
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans, optional
- Grated chocolate, optional
- In a blender, combine the first five ingredients; cover and process until blended. Pour into chilled glasses. Sprinkle with grated chocolate if desired. Serve immediately. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Chocolate Malts in Taste of Home June/July 1999, p8
Reviews for Chocolate Malts
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 31, 2009
"I give this an average because I haven't tryed it yet. When I do I'll rate again! But this looks awsome and good! I'm only commenting but I wish I could make it now! We used to make all kinds of malts for the sales!"