To complete a meal, I often serve this not-too-sweet pie. This rich and cream dessert is so easy to assemble. To save time, I often prepare and freeze a graham cracker pie crust so all I have to do is thaw and fill it.—Glenda Parsonage, Maple Creek, Saskatchewan
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups cold 2% milk, divided
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1-1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and 1/2 cup milk until smooth. Beat in dry pudding mix and remaining milk. Fold in the marshmallows. Pour into the crust. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Chocolate Mallow Pie in Quick Cooking May/June 2000, p7
Reviews for Chocolate Mallow Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Mar. 30, 2015
"Simple and oh so rich. I made this with a chocolate cookie crust yum."