Chocolate-Mallow Peanut Candy Recipe
- 1 package (11-1/2 ounces) milk chocolate chips
- 1 package (10 ounces) butterscotch chips
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 package (10-1/2 ounces) pastel miniature marshmallows
- 1-3/4 cups salted peanuts
- 1 cup crisp rice cereal
- 1. In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt chips and peanut butter; stir until smooth. Add the marshmallows, peanuts and cereal; mix well.
- 2. Transfer to a 13-in. x 9-in. dish coated with cooking spray. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm before cutting. Yield: 5 dozen.
1 piece equals 121 calories, 7 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 53 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fat.
Reviews for Chocolate-Mallow Peanut Candy
"I took this to a Christmas potluck at work and it went over well. Three co-workers asked for the recipe! It is very good!"
"are you sure of the carb count on this recipe?"