Chocolate-Mallow Peanut Candy
“I've brought these bars to many bake sales and they're always a hit," says Karen Perry from Askov, Minnesota. "They taste just like candy and are so easy and quick. Pastel marshmallows add a pretty springtime touch!"
60 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 package (11-1/2 ounces) milk chocolate chips
- 1 package (10 ounces) butterscotch chips
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 package (10-1/2 ounces) pastel miniature marshmallows
- 1-3/4 cups salted peanuts
- 1 cup crisp rice cereal
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt chips and peanut butter; stir
- until smooth. Add the marshmallows, peanuts and cereal; mix well.
- Transfer to a 13-in. x 9-in. dish coated with cooking spray.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm before cutting. Yield: 5
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 121 calories, 7 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 53 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fat.