Chocolate Mallow Fondue Recipe
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pineapple or banana chunks, apple slices, marshmallows, cubed angel food or pound cake
- 1. In a microwave, microwave the first five ingredients just until melted; whisk until smooth. Transfer to a fondue pot and keep warm. Serve with fruit and/or cake. Yield: 4 cups.
2 tablespoon: 114 calories, 4g fat (3g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 24mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein .
Reviews for Chocolate Mallow Fondue
"This tastes alot like fudge. Very rich and delicious!"
"Super easy and delicious!"