Chocolate Mallow Fondue Recipe
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pineapple or banana chunks, apple slices, marshmallows, cubed angel food or pound cake
- 1. In a microwave, microwave the first five ingredients just until melted; whisk until smooth. Transfer to a fondue pot and keep warm. Serve with fruit and/or cake. Yield: 4 cups.
2 tablespoon: 114 calories, 4g fat (3g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 24mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Chocolate Mallow Fondue
"This tastes alot like fudge. Very rich and delicious!"
"Super easy and delicious!"