Chocolate Mallow Fondue Recipe
"This sweet velvety chocolate blend makes a wonderful coating for fresh fruit and cake cubes," says field editor June Mullins, Livonia, Missouri.
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 15 min. YIELD:32 servings
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pineapple or banana chunks, apple slices, marshmallows, cubed angel food or pound cake
- 1. In a microwave, microwave the first five ingredients just until melted; whisk until smooth. Transfer to a fondue pot and keep warm. Serve with fruit and/or cake. Yield: 4 cups.
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 114 calories, 4 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 24 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC