"This sweet velvety chocolate blend makes a wonderful coating for fresh fruit and cake cubes," says field editor June Mullins, Livonia, Missouri.
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pineapple or banana chunks, apple slices, marshmallows, cubed angel food or pound cake
- In a microwave, microwave the first five ingredients just until melted; whisk until smooth. Transfer to a fondue pot and keep warm. Serve with fruit and/or cake. Yield: 4 cups.
Originally published as Chocolate Mallow Fondue in Taste of Home December/January 2001, p18
Reviews for Chocolate Mallow Fondue
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 22, 2013
"This tastes alot like fudge. Very rich and delicious!"
Reviewed Jun. 3, 2012
"Super easy and delicious!"