- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pineapple or banana chunks, apple slices, marshmallows, cubed angel food or pound cake
- In a microwave, microwave the first five ingredients just until melted; whisk until smooth. Transfer to a fondue pot and keep warm. Serve with fruit and/or cake. Yield: 4 cups.
Originally published as Chocolate Mallow Fondue in Taste of Home December/January 2001, p18
Reviews for Chocolate Mallow Fondue
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 22, 2013
"This tastes alot like fudge. Very rich and delicious!"
Reviewed Jun. 3, 2012
"Super easy and delicious!"