- down, onto each cookie. Bake 2-3 minutes longer or until edges of
- cookies are set and marshmallows are softened. Remove from pans to
- wire racks to cool completely.
- For frosting, in a microwave, melt butter and chocolates; stir until
- smooth. Whisk in confectioners' sugar and enough coffee to reach a
- drizzling consistency. Drizzle over cookies. Let stand until set.
- Yield: about 3 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 292 calories, 13 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 33 mg cholesterol, 189 mg sodium, 43 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.