- half, cut side down, onto each cookie. Bake 2 minutes longer or
- until marshmallow is softened. Remove to wire racks to cool.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt butter and chocolate; stir until
- smooth. Beat in confectioners' sugar. Add enough coffee to achieve
- spreading consistency. Transfer frosting to a pastry or plastic bag;
- cut a small hole in one corner of bag. Pipe over cookies. Yield:
- about 3 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 292 calories, 13 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 33 mg cholesterol, 189 mg sodium, 43 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.