- 2 cups Basic Cookie Dough
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup baking cocoa
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 20 large marshmallows, halved
- 1 can (16 ounces) chocolate frosting
- In a bowl, combine the cookie dough, sugar, cocoa, egg and milk; mix well. Stir in pecans. Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 8 minutes. Press a marshmallow half onto the top of each cookie. Bake 2 minutes longer or until marshmallow is puffed. Remove to wire racks to cool.
- Cut a hole in the corner of a pastry or plastic bag; insert a medium star tip. Fill bag with frosting. Pipe a star onto each cookie. Yield: 40 cookies.
Reviews for Chocolate Mallow Cookies
Sort By :
These cookies are LOVED by the old and young at heart. Super easy! Super tasty!
A unique version of the Basic Cookie Dough. Gloria (the Author), says she added sugar, cocoa, eggs, milk, chopped pecans, 20 large marxhmallows, halved, can of chocolate frosting, and 'pecan halves' to finish with. In the photo there is a chocolate icing star piped onto the puffed marshmallow - Gloria may top that chocolate with the pecan half? It has to be tried to resolve the questions.