- In a small bowl, combine the filling ingredients. Spoon over brownie
- mixture. Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick
- inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool.
- Meanwhile, for frosting, in a small bowl, beat the sugar, cocoa,
- butter, vanilla and enough milk to achieve desired spreading
- consistency. Spread over filling. Yield: about 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 340 calories, 17 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 53 mg cholesterol, 172 mg sodium, 45 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.