Chocolate Macadamia Cheesecake
When one of my co-workers turned 50, I created this recipe for her birthday. There wasn't a crumb left on the platter when I left for that day!
—Bob Weaver, University Place, Washington
12 ServingsPrep: 35 min. Bake: 50 min. + chilling
- 1-1/4 cups chocolate wafer crumbs (about 25 wafers)
- 1/4 cup ground macadamia nuts
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/8 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Almond Extract
- 8 ounces white baking chocolate, chopped
- 4 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 5 eggs
- 1/3 cup milk chocolate chips
- 8 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 7 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- White chocolate shavings and chopped macadamia nuts
- In a small bowl, combine the wafer crumbs, nuts and sugar; stir in
- butter and almond extract. Press onto the bottom of a greased 10-in.
- springform pan. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes. Cool on a wire
- rack. Reduce heat to 325°.
- In a microwave, melt white chocolate at 70% power for 1 minute; stir.
- Microwave at additional 10- to 20-second intervals, stirring until