- 2-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 packages Dove dark chocolate candies (9-1/2 ounces each )
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Combine the cracker crumbs, butter and sugar; press onto a greased 12-in. pizza pan.
- Bake at 375° for 7-9 minutes or until lightly browned. Top with chocolate candies; bake for 2-3 minutes longer or until chocolate is softened.
- Spread chocolate over crust; sprinkle with nuts. Cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours or until set. Yield: 16 slices.
Reviews for Chocolate Lover's Pizza
"My husband loved it. He's a Dove dark chocolate fanatic. Made it for Valentin's Day."
"This is wonderful! If I want to splurge and have dessert, this is the one to choose. Thanks for sharing. I agree with your dad!"
"Depending on where I would be taking it, I would make it again exactly as the receipe says although a ribbon of caramel across the top sounds very good.For those who want less fat and calories, just think a bit instead of complaining and it's not hard to come up with an easy substitute. Use a pre-made graham cracker, shortbread or any other pie crust. Use dark chocolate pudding and add the pecans on top. Either way, they both taste good."
"What makes this a pizza? The slice?"
"This would be awesome for a party! Thanks for sharing!!!!"
"Did not make it but would agree with "Oneina1000" re: a substitute for graham cracker. I don't like graham crackers and am a great cheesecake baker from scratch. Any recipe that calls for graham cracker crust, I inevitably go to vanilla cookies, crush in a zip lock bag, add less sugar & same amt of butter as called for in the particular recipe. Press into pan. If you would prefer shortbread, buy shortbread cookies."
"Very simple with just a few ingredients. So easy and deliciouslucilleALP"
"I think this would also be good with a layer of peanut butter/powdered sugar to make it like a Reeses cup-think I'll try it! It is delicious like it is also!"
"We have not yet made this pizza but it looks so delicious, it's one I'm going to make for dessert tonight. I think my family will love it, and it's a keeper, for sure."