Chocolate Lover's Pizza Recipe
- 2-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 packages Dove dark chocolate candies (9-1/2 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup Diamond of California Chopped Pecans
- Combine the cracker crumbs, butter, and sugar; press onto a greased 12-in. pizza pan.
- Bake at 375° for 7-9 minutes or until lightly browned. Top with chocolate candies; bake for 2-3 minutes longer or until chocolate is softened.
- Spread chocolate over crust; sprinkle with nuts. Cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours or until set. Yield: 16 slices.
Reviews for Chocolate Lover's Pizza(21)
Sort By :
My husband loved it. He's a Dove dark chocolate fanatic. Made it for Valentin's Day.
This is wonderful! If I want to splurge and have dessert, this is the one to choose. Thanks for sharing. I agree with your dad!
Depending on where I would be taking it, I would make it again exactly as the receipe says although a ribbon of caramel across the top sounds very good.
For those who want less fat and calories, just think a bit instead of complaining and it's not hard to come up with an easy substitute. Use a pre-made graham cracker, shortbread or any other pie crust. Use dark chocolate pudding and add the pecans on top. Either way, they both taste good.
What makes this a pizza? The slice?
This would be awesome for a party! Thanks for sharing!!!!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Chocolate Cookie Recipes >
- Chocolate Dessert Recipes >
- Chocolate Desserts >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Cookie Recipes >
- Cookies >
- Desserts >
- Easy Chocolate Recipes >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Kids Desserts >
- Low Sodium Desserts >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Pecan Recipes >
- Quick Chocolate Desserts >
- Simple Chocolate Desserts >