Chocolate Lover's Pizza Recipe
I created this after my dad said that my graham cracker crust should be topped with dark chocolate and pecans. It's easy to customize by adding your favorite chocolate and toppers. Dad thinks the whole world should know about this pizza! —Kathy Rairigh, Milford, Indiana
- 2-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 packages Dove dark chocolate candies (9-1/2 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1. Combine the cracker crumbs, butter, and sugar; press onto a greased 12-in. pizza pan.
- 2. Bake at 375° for 7-9 minutes or until lightly browned. Top with chocolate candies; bake for 2-3 minutes longer or until chocolate is softened.
- 3. Spread chocolate over crust; sprinkle with nuts. Cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours or until set. Yield: 16 slices.
1 slice equals 349 calories, 23 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 24 mg cholesterol, 133 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 3 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC