- 2-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 packages Dove dark chocolate candies (9-1/2 ounces each )
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Combine the cracker crumbs, butter and sugar; press onto a greased 12-in. pizza pan.
- Bake at 375° for 7-9 minutes or until lightly browned. Top with chocolate candies; bake for 2-3 minutes longer or until chocolate is softened.
- Spread chocolate over crust; sprinkle with nuts. Cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours or until set. Yield: 16 slices.
Reviews forChocolate Lover's Pizza
"My husband loved it. He's a Dove dark chocolate fanatic. Made it for Valentin's Day."
"This is wonderful! If I want to splurge and have dessert, this is the one to choose. Thanks for sharing. I agree with your dad!"
"Depending on where I would be taking it, I would make it again exactly as the receipe says although a ribbon of caramel across the top sounds very good.For those who want less fat and calories, just think a bit instead of complaining and it's not hard to come up with an easy substitute. Use a pre-made graham cracker, shortbread or any other pie crust. Use dark chocolate pudding and add the pecans on top. Either way, they both taste good."
"What makes this a pizza? The slice?"
"This would be awesome for a party! Thanks for sharing!!!!"
"Did not make it but would agree with "Oneina1000" re: a substitute for graham cracker. I don't like graham crackers and am a great cheesecake baker from scratch. Any recipe that calls for graham cracker crust, I inevitably go to vanilla cookies, crush in a zip lock bag, add less sugar & same amt of butter as called for in the particular recipe. Press into pan. If you would prefer shortbread, buy shortbread cookies."
"Very simple with just a few ingredients. So easy and deliciouslucilleALP"
"I think this would also be good with a layer of peanut butter/powdered sugar to make it like a Reeses cup-think I'll try it! It is delicious like it is also!"