- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a saucepan, combine the chocolate chips, milk and sugar. Cook and stir over low heat until chocolate is melted. Stir in pecans, vanilla and cinnamon. Use for Braided Coffee Cake or Coffee Cake Ring. Yield: about 1-1/4 cups.
Originally published as Chocolate Lover's Filling in Quick Cooking March/April 2000, p60
Reviews for Chocolate Lover's Filling
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Apr. 8, 2013
The flavor combinations were just perfect. Delicious filling!
Reviewed Dec. 28, 2011
I made this one year with the coffee cake & as braid. I didn't have to worry about leftovers when I took this to work. Yum.
More Recipe Collections
- Bread Recipes >
- Breakfast Coffee Cake >
- Chocolate Chip Recipes >
- Chocolate Coffee Cake >
- Chocolate Coffee Cake Recipes >