Chocolate Lover's Dream Cookies Recipe
“My daughter won 1st prize in the cookie division of a local Chocolate Festival with these — beating out a number of adult bakers.” These rich chocolate cookies with white chocolate chips are scrumptious. —Paula Zsiray, Logan, Utah
- 6 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup baking cocoa
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup white baking chips
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1. In a large bowl, beat the oil, butter and sugars until well blended. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla. Combine the flour, cocoa and baking powder; gradually add to oil mixture and mix well. Stir in chips.
- 2. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes or until edges begin to brown. Cool for 1 minute before removing from pans to wire racks. Yield: 3-1/2 dozen.
1 cookie equals 112 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 14 mg cholesterol, 19 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fat.
Reviews for Chocolate Lover's Dream Cookies
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC