- 6 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup baking cocoa
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup white baking chips
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, beat the oil, butter and sugars until well blended. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla. Combine the flour, cocoa and baking powder; gradually add to oil mixture and mix well. Stir in chips.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes or until edges begin to brown. Cool for 1 minute before removing from pans to wire racks. Yield: 3-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Chocolate Lover's Dream Cookies
"The feedback I got was that they were on the dry side. You couldn't really tell if there was white chocolate in the cookie."
"My cookies turned out dry. I felt the 350 oven was too hot so I tried my second batch at 325 but they were also dry. I added 1 cup nuts in place of the chocolate chips. I don't understand why my cookies were dry when other reviews say they were moist."
"I love that these are full of chocolate flavor and nice and chewy."
"These were so easy to prepare and were absolutely delicious!!"