Chocolate Lover's Dream Cookies Recipe
- 6 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup baking cocoa
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup white baking chips
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, beat the oil, butter and sugars until well blended. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla. Combine the flour, cocoa and baking powder; gradually add to oil mixture and mix well. Stir in chips.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes or until edges begin to brown. Cool for 1 minute before removing from pans to wire racks. Yield: 3-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Chocolate Lover's Dream Cookies
Sort By :
My cookies turned out dry. I felt the 350 oven was too hot so I tried my second batch at 325 but they were also dry. I added 1 cup nuts in place of the chocolate chips. I don't understand why my cookies were dry when other reviews say they were moist.
I love that these are full of chocolate flavor and nice and chewy.
These were so easy to prepare and were absolutely delicious!!
We loved these cookies! I doubled the batch and made some subtitutions. I used 1/2 cup of wheat flour instead of all the white flour and used 1 TBS ground flaxseed instead of 1 of the eggs. (Put ground flaxseed in 3 TBS water - let stand 2 minutes and use just like an egg.
Great recipe! I brought them to a party and they were a hit. Easy to make, too.