- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2/3 cup Nutella
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (9 inches)
- Grated chocolate
- In a large bowl, beat cream until it begins to thicken. Add sugar and vanilla; beat until stiff peaks form.
- In another bowl, beat the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar and Nutella until smooth. Fold in half of the whipped cream. Spoon into crust. Spread remaining whipped cream over top. Garnish with chocolate. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Store leftovers in the refrigerator. Yield: 8 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Chocolate Lover's Cream Pie
"This is good. I could not use the chocolate crust because we are gluten free so I made my own regular pie crust. It was for sure good but not as amazing as some pies I've made."
"I have actually never tasted this pie. I've made it every year for the last three years for Thanksgiving dinner with our extended family. It's always gone when I go to get a piece, and last year I made 2!"
"I just finished making this pie. It's in the fridge now setting up. I had to lick the bowl and taste it, of course! :) It's so delicious!! I agree with skymom747, worth every calorie!! I will be making this again."
"Delicious and so easy."
"Very Easy and OUTSTANDING!"