- until combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour into a greased and floured 10-in. fluted tube pan. Bake at
- 325° for 75-90 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the
- center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan
- to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Combine the chocolate chips, cream and butter in a saucepan. Cook;
- stir over low heat until smooth. Cool slightly. Gradually whisk in
- confectioners' sugar. Stir in extract. Drizzle over cake. Sprinkle
- with almonds. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 803 calories, 40 g fat (23 g saturated fat), 180 mg cholesterol, 268 mg sodium, 107 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 10 g protein.