- wire racks to cool. Gently peel off waxed paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk first four filling ingredients for 2 minutes
- (mixture will be thick). Fold in whipped cream.
- Place one cake layer on a serving plate; top with half of the
- filling. Repeat layers. Top with the third cake layer. In a
- microwave-safe bowl, microwave the glaze ingredients, uncovered, at
- 30% power for 45 seconds; stir until smooth. Spread over top of
- cake. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One slice equals 316 calories, 13 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 66 mg cholesterol, 559 mg sodium, 44 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 8 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 starch, 2 fat.