Chocolate Icebox Cookies
These cookies are a simple treat with rich chocolate flavor and a nice crunch.—Mary Neville, Fredericktown, Missouri
24 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- 4 cups cornflakes, crushed
- 1/2 cup chopped dates
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto
- waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Chill until firm, about 15-20
- minutes. Yield: about 4 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 111 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 35 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 1 g protein.