"I keep the ingredients for these frosty chocolate pies on hand during the summer," writes Wendy Bognar of Sparks, Nevada. "They're so quick to assemble. My husband and kids love them."
- 2 quarts vanilla ice cream, melted
- 1 package (5.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 graham cracker crusts (10 inches each)
- Whipped topping, optional
- In a large bowl, whisk melted ice cream and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Pour into crusts. Freeze until firm.
- Pies may be frozen for up to 2 months. Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving. Garnish with whipped topping if desired. Yield: 2 pies (6-8 servings each).
Originally published as Chocolate Ice Cream Pie in Quick Cooking July/August 2003, p55
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Chocolate Ice Cream Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review