Chocolate Ice Cream Pie Recipe
- 2 quarts vanilla ice cream, melted
- 1 package (5.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 graham cracker crusts (10 inches each)
- Whipped topping, optional
- 1. In a large bowl, whisk melted ice cream and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Pour into crusts. Freeze until firm.
- 2. Pies may be frozen for up to 2 months. Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving. Garnish with whipped topping if desired. Yield: 2 pies (6-8 servings each).
1 slice: 275 calories, 13g fat (6g saturated fat), 29mg cholesterol, 329mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate (29g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein .
Reviews for Chocolate Ice Cream Pie
"Very tasty & chocolate-y!"
"I used sugar free ice cream&pudding mix[diabetic in the family] made 1 pie made small tartlet pies. they were great. will make again. thanks;"
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.