Chocolate Ice Cream Pie
"I keep the ingredients for these frosty chocolate pies on hand during the summer," writes Wendy Bognar of Sparks, Nevada. "They're so quick to assemble. My husband and kids love them."
12-16 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + freezing
- 2 quarts vanilla ice cream, melted
- 1 package (5.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 graham cracker crusts (10 inches each)
- Whipped topping, optional
- In a large bowl, whisk melted ice cream and pudding mix for 2
- minutes. Pour into crusts. Freeze until firm.
- Pies may be frozen for up to 2 months. Remove from the freezer 10
- minutes before serving. Garnish with whipped topping if desired.
- Yield: 2 pies (6-8 servings each).
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 275 calories, 13 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 29 mg cholesterol, 329 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.