Chocolate Ice Cream Pie Recipe
- 2 quarts vanilla ice cream, melted
- 1 package (5.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 graham cracker crusts (10 inches each)
- Whipped topping, optional
- 1. In a large bowl, whisk melted ice cream and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Pour into crusts. Freeze until firm.
- 2. Pies may be frozen for up to 2 months. Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving. Garnish with whipped topping if desired. Yield: 2 pies (6-8 servings each).
1 slice: 275 calories, 13g fat (6g saturated fat), 29mg cholesterol, 329mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate (29g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein
Reviews for Chocolate Ice Cream Pie
"I used sugar free ice cream&pudding mix[diabetic in the family] made 1 pie made small tartlet pies. they were great. will make again. thanks;"
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.