- 2 quarts vanilla ice cream, melted
- 1 package (5.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 graham cracker crusts (10 inches each)
- Whipped topping, optional
- In a large bowl, whisk melted ice cream and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Pour into crusts. Freeze until firm.
- Pies may be frozen for up to 2 months. Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving. Garnish with whipped topping if desired. Yield: 2 pies (6-8 servings each).
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Chocolate Ice Cream Pie
Sort By :
"I have made this recipe many times. Just made it for labor day dessert, using chocolate pudding and cookies and cream icecream. Added some chocolate syrup on top with whip cream and it was delicious! Great dessert when it's too hot to turn the oven on. My kids love it!"
"I used sugar free ice cream&pudding mix[diabetic in the family] made 1 pie made small tartlet pies. they were great. will make again. thanks;"