"I keep the ingredients for these frosty chocolate pies on hand during the summer," writes Wendy Bognar of Sparks, Nevada. "They're so quick to assemble. My husband and kids love them."
Featured In: 25 Light Chocolate Dessert Recipes
- 2 quarts vanilla ice cream, melted
- 1 package (5.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 graham cracker crusts (10 inches each)
- Whipped topping, optional
- In a large bowl, whisk melted ice cream and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Pour into crusts. Freeze until firm.
- Pies may be frozen for up to 2 months. Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving. Garnish with whipped topping if desired. Yield: 2 pies (6-8 servings each).
Originally published as Chocolate Ice Cream Pie in Quick Cooking July/August 2003, p55
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Chocolate Ice Cream Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Aug. 10, 2016
"Very tasty & chocolate-y!"
Reviewed Jun. 28, 2008
"I used sugar free ice cream&pudding mix[diabetic in the family] made 1 pie made small tartlet pies. they were great. will make again. thanks;"