- wire racks to cool completely.
- For frosting, in a small saucepan, melt chocolate with cream and
- sugar over low heat; stir until smooth. Remove from the heat; whisk
- in Nutella. Transfer to a small bowl; cover and refrigerate until
- frosting reaches spreading consistency, stirring occasionally.
- Spread frosting between layers and over top and sides of cake.
- Garnish with chocolate curls and hazelnuts if desired.
- Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice (calculated without garnish) equals 768 calories, 45 g fat (25 g saturated fat), 130 mg cholesterol, 386 mg sodium, 89 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 9 g protein.