My daughter has a great time decorating spoons with mini M&M’s, Sno-Caps and sprinkles. She likes to stir them into hot chocolate or eat as is. —January Brylow, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
12 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + standing Cook: 5 min.
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 12 metal or plastic spoons
- 3/4 pound white candy coating, melted
- Optional toppings: assorted colored sugars, small or crushed candies and colored sprinkles
- Place 2 teaspoons Nutella onto each spoon. Dip spoons quickly in
- melted candy coating; allow excess to drip off. Decorate with
- toppings if desired. Place on waxed paper; let stand until set.
- Use to stir servings of hot cocoa. Yield: 1 dozen.