Chocolate-Hazelnut Spoons Recipe
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 12 metal or plastic spoons
- 3/4 pound white candy coating, melted
- Optional toppings: assorted colored sugars, small or crushed candies and colored sprinkles
- 1. Place 2 teaspoons Nutella onto each spoon. Dip spoons quickly in melted candy coating; allow excess to drip off. Decorate with toppings if desired. Place on waxed paper; let stand until set.
- 2. Use to stir servings of hot cocoa. Yield: 1 dozen.
1 serving (calculated without toppings): 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Chocolate-Hazelnut Spoons
"These are fantastic...the trick is to dip them quickly into candy coating, wipe off dripping candy then put on a small tray with parchment paper and put into refrigerator as you complete them (don't wait til all 12 are done!) Another tip is you can use any color candy as green or red is pretty, too!"
"I made this recipe a few times despite the fact that their messy look they were a favorite and quickly spooned into hot chocolate and coffee both. They were so quick and easy to make, then pop into a pretty decorative gift-bag for quick a "thank you" to friends and neighbors."
"Made these for gifts for christmas to go along with the "DIY Hot Cocoa Mix" They were very good but a little difficult to make because the nutella would melt when I dipped it in the chocolate and run all over. Needless to say mine were not as pretty as the picture they have here, but they were still ok and people loved them."