Chocolate-Hazelnut Spoons Recipe
My daughter has a great time decorating spoons with mini M&M’s, Sno-Caps and sprinkles. She likes to stir them into hot chocolate or eat as is. —January Brylow, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 15 min. + standing Cook: 5 min. YIELD:12 servings
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 12 metal or plastic spoons
- 3/4 pound white candy coating, melted
- Optional toppings: assorted colored sugars, small or crushed candies and colored sprinkles
- 1. Place 2 teaspoons Nutella onto each spoon. Dip spoons quickly in melted candy coating; allow excess to drip off. Decorate with toppings if desired. Place on waxed paper; let stand until set.
- 2. Use to stir servings of hot cocoa. Yield: 1 dozen.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC