Chocolate Hazelnut Parfaits Recipe
- 3 cups cold milk
- 1 cup refrigerated hazelnut nondairy creamer
- 2 packages (3.9 ounces each) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup crushed shortbread cookies
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- Whipped cream, optional
- 1. In a large bowl, whisk the milk, creamer and pudding mixes for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set.
- 2. Spoon 1/4 cup pudding into each of eight parfait glasses; sprinkle each with 1 tablespoon cookie crumbs. Top with strawberries and remaining pudding and crumbs. Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving. Garnish with whipped cream if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 249 calories, 10 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 352 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Reviews for Chocolate Hazelnut Parfaits
"Easy recipe to make with kids, and tastes good, too! I've varied the recipe several times as well, swapping oreos for shortbread cookies, vanilla creamer for the hazelnut, etc. They've all been delicious."