Hazelnut nondairy creamer adds a great flavor to chocolate pudding and makes a special dessert parfait.
- 3 cups cold milk
- 1 cup refrigerated hazelnut nondairy creamer
- 2 packages (3.9 ounces each) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup crushed shortbread cookies
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- Whipped cream, optional
- In a large bowl, whisk the milk, creamer and pudding mixes for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set.
- Spoon 1/4 cup pudding into each of eight parfait glasses; sprinkle each with 1 tablespoon cookie crumbs. Top with strawberries and remaining pudding and crumbs. Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving. Garnish with whipped cream if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Chocolate Hazelnut Parfaits in Taste of Home August/September 2006, p53
Reviews for Chocolate Hazelnut Parfaits
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 18, 2012
"Easy recipe to make with kids, and tastes good, too! I've varied the recipe several times as well, swapping oreos for shortbread cookies, vanilla creamer for the hazelnut, etc. They've all been delicious."