- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen puff pastry shells, thawed
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 to 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Additional miniature semisweet chocolate chips, melted, optional
- 2 tablespoons chopped hazelnuts, toasted
- Bake pastry shells according to package directions. Cool completely.
- In a small bowl, beat cream until it begins to thicken. Add confectioners' sugar and vanilla; beat until soft peaks form.
- In another bowl, beat mascarpone cheese, Nutella and cinnamon until blended. Fold in whipped cream and chocolate chips. Spoon into pastry shells. If desired, drizzle with melted chocolate. Sprinkle with hazelnuts. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Chocolate Hazelnut Mousse Cups in Simple & Delicious October/November 2013, p40
Reviews for Chocolate Hazelnut Mousse Cups
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review