Chocolate-Hazelnut Fruit Pizza Recipe
You can prepare this snackable pizza in just 10 minutes! It's a great way to sneak in those daily servings of fruit. —Dalynn Dowling, Grand Forks AFB, North Dakota
- 1 whole wheat tortilla (8 inches)
- 2 tablespoons Nutella
- 3 to 4 fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 medium firm banana, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 medium kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 1. Spread tortilla with Nutella. Arrange fruits over the top. Cut into four wedges. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
1 wedge: 103 calories, 4g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 47mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein .
Reviews for Chocolate-Hazelnut Fruit Pizza
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC