Chocolate-Hazelnut Fruit Pizza Recipe
You can prepare this snackable pizza in just 10 minutes! It's a great way to sneak in those daily servings of fruit.
- 1 whole wheat tortilla (8 inches)
- 2 tablespoons Nutella
- 3 to 4 fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 medium firm banana, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 medium kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 1. Spread tortilla with Nutella. Arrange fruits over the top. Cut into four wedges. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
1 wedge equals 103 calories, 4 g fat (trace saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 47 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC