You can prepare this snackable pizza in just 10 minutes! It's a great way to sneak in those daily servings of fruit. —Dalynn Dowling, Grand Forks AFB, North Dakota
Featured In: 30 Recipes to Make with Nutella
- 1 whole wheat tortilla (8 inches)
- 2 tablespoons Nutella
- 3 to 4 fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 medium firm banana, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 medium kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- Spread tortilla with Nutella. Arrange fruits over the top. Cut into four wedges. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Chocolate-Hazelnut Fruit Pizza in Patriot Family After-School Snack Contest 2011
Reviews for Chocolate-Hazelnut Fruit Pizza
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review