- 16 Oreo cookies
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup Nutella
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon light corn syrup
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 ounces semisweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped hazelnuts, toasted
- Preheat oven to 350°. Pulse cookies in a food processor until ground. Add butter; pulse until blended. Press mixture onto bottom and up sides of a greased 9-in. pie plate. Bake 15 minutes. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Beat cream cheese, Nutella, confectioners' sugar and vanilla until smooth. In another bowl, beat cream until stiff peaks form; fold into cream cheese mixture. Add to crust; refrigerate 30 minutes.
- In a small saucepan, bring cream, corn syrup, butter and salt to a boil over medium heat. Remove from heat; add chocolate; let stand 5 minutes. Stir until smooth; cool to spreading consistency. Spread over pie; sprinkle with hazelnuts. Refrigerate 1 hour. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Chocolate-Hazelnut Cream Pie in Taste of Home A+ Recipes from Schools Across America 2013, p219
Reviews for Chocolate-Hazelnut Cream Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review