Chocolate-Hazelnut Brownie Bites Recipe
- 1 package (11-1/2 ounces) milk chocolate chips, divided
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/4 cups ground hazelnuts, toasted
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup Nutella
- 36 whole blanched hazelnuts, toasted
- In a microwave, melt 1 cup chocolate chips and butter; stir until smooth. In a large bowl, beat eggs and brown sugar. Stir in vanilla. In a small bowl, combine the ground hazelnuts, flour, baking powder and salt; gradually add to chocolate mixture. Fold in remaining chips.
- Fill paper-lined mini muffin cups three-fourths full. Bake at 350° for 18-22 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool completely. Spread with Nutella; top each with a hazelnut. Yield: 3 dozen.
Reviews for Chocolate-Hazelnut Brownie Bites
Sort By :
I can't wait to try this recipe! Could I substitute walnuts?
cagnoI would also like to know where one can buy the cupcake cups. Thank you.
Look on the first page of comments. The third post from "Marketing" mentions where you can purchase the cupcake liners.
I would also like to know where one can buy the cupcake cups. Thank you.
I would also like to know about the holders. Thanks.
Where can I get the cupcake firstname.lastname@example.org