- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto greased baking
- sheets. Bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until set and browned.
- Remove to wire racks. Immediately split puffs open; remove and
- discard soft dough from inside. Cool completely.
- Spoon filling into cream puffs; replace tops. Dust with
- confectioners' sugar. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 303 calories, 21 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 106 mg cholesterol, 177 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.