Chocolate Haystacks Recipe
These candies are great for parties and snacks—they're always a hit when I serve them.
- 1 cup (6 ounces) milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup (6 ounces) butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup chopped pecans, optional
- 2 cans (1-1/2 ounces each) potato sticks
- 1. Melt chocolate and butterscotch chips and peanut butter in the microwave or in a double boiler. Stir in pecans, if desired, and potato sticks. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper. Refrigerate until firm. Yield: about 5 dozen.
2 each: 132 calories, 10g fat (4g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 34mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Chocolate Haystacks
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC