These candies are great for parties and snacks—they're always a hit when I serve them.
30 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 1 cup (6 ounces) milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup (6 ounces) butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup chopped pecans, optional
- 2 cans (1-1/2 ounces each) potato sticks
- Melt chocolate and butterscotch chips and peanut butter in the
- microwave or in a double boiler. Stir in pecans, if desired, and
- potato sticks. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper. Refrigerate
- until firm. Yield: about 5 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 132 calories, 10 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 34 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.