VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 cup (6 ounces) milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup (6 ounces) butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup chopped pecans, optional
- 2 cans (1-1/2 ounces each) potato sticks
- Melt chocolate and butterscotch chips and peanut butter in the microwave or in a double boiler. Stir in pecans, if desired, and potato sticks. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper. Refrigerate until firm. Yield: about 5 dozen.
Originally published as Chocolate Haystacks in Sweet and Scrumptious Chocolate 1994, p21